Saturday 26 September 2020

My Artwork: 20th Century Art Movement Inspired

 

  
 "The Confusion" 

            This artwork of mine defines myself as I try to understand things, thus the confusions came along when things makes me struggle. This artwork inspires the art movement Surrealism.  Instead showing of my facial expression, I use a crumpled paper as showing my confusions about understanding things. My body represents of myself and a moving spiral- defines how was my environment of my confusion.

            I use Photoshop to create this as I prefer it to use this day due to lack of colors and also I don't know how to color or paint this time. As show in the video below on how do I make my artwork.



                                               My expression. My feelings. My artwork.


A school activity of my arts subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm talking about the Media and Information Literature

         Media Information and Literature discuss on a kind of literacy like media literacy, new media literacy, broadcast literacy, print m...