Friday 4 December 2020

My way to take a picture

 Hello everyone! I'm John. Now I'll post my pictures that I've taken in just this morning till afternoon. You can see my first picture taken in a low-angle that shows the environment of my friends house. Their house is really refreshing in front yard which there are some plants around. The second picture shows our dog taking a bath with my mom's assistance. Our dog is energetic, cute, and also smart. Lastly the third picture shows my brother facing a laptop. He plays and doing some paper works. 


Home




Our Dog



Brother






I love taking pictures everywhere and also taking a video. Maybe one day I have a camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm talking about the Media and Information Literature

         Media Information and Literature discuss on a kind of literacy like media literacy, new media literacy, broadcast literacy, print m...