Saturday 8 February 2020

Family Day 2k20


  The day with your whole family spent the whole day to have a moment to love each other. The day we could show to each other that love is endless. Our school celebrate the family day with a theme "Tribal". The event is so memorable and very nice. 

    My family take the seats on the tent and they watch our presentation, me and my classmates dance at the quadrangle and after that we watch some presentations of other level. We watch other presentation like solo or duet singer(s) and lastly the  speech from our admins and principal. 
After we present, me with my classmates and teachers take a picture for a memory we create. After that we pray for our dinner, then we eat. It's so very delicious and want more food ta take but when I drink a cola, I feel my tummy is full and I feel thanks who prepares the food for us.








   Me and my family appreciate to be part of the family day and we hope so to have it again. #TribalFamilyDay2k20

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm talking about the Media and Information Literature

         Media Information and Literature discuss on a kind of literacy like media literacy, new media literacy, broadcast literacy, print m...