Wednesday 3 February 2021

Sonnet Reading



Drunk with the Hiccups

DOMINIC RICARDO

 

The Devil came forth to me and he said,

"Do you want to know how he died my Son?"

Drunk witht he hiccups he died in his bed.

Each bottle he drank, he was on the run.

The Devil muttered with lips burning bright.

Hell is an awful place with raining men.

Where the slaves are trapped by inferno's blight!

And they wail and scream to be free again.

But you already know what hell feels right?

My baffled face I am so clearly shocked.

Well then, you are blind, Slave, have you lost sight?

Now go back to your hole! I shan't be mocked!

Oh dear, by now I noticed what was wrong.

That I was the one who died all along!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm talking about the Media and Information Literature

         Media Information and Literature discuss on a kind of literacy like media literacy, new media literacy, broadcast literacy, print m...